CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Cards for the Blog Hop!!

Here are several cards that I made while participating in an awesome blog hop that starts at Scrapsketch. You never know, maybe you'll get one in the mail soon!
This card was inspired from a sketch at PeachyKeen Stamps.
This Hoppy Birthday card is a sketch from Scrapsketch and
a Die Cut challenge from Practical Scrappers.

This cute little card was a color challenge at SPCC. Love that little owl!

Fall is my favorite time of year!! I love the leaves and the colors!! Here is a card to get you in the fall mood. This was a Happy Fall challenge from ScrapFit.

This delicious card was inspired by a few different challenges. First it is a sketch from ACOT. I used an alteered die cut for the challenge at Just Buggin'. The parenthesis has glitter added to it. Lastly, I used something sweet for the Chirper Challenge. Yummy!!

10 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com

You are on a role!! Great cards!!!

Christine

Very cute! Love the colors on that card! Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

Jamie Lane Designs

These are great! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

Emily

Such sweet cards!

Emily-SP Diva

My Creative Time

All of your cards came out really cute!!!
Emma:)

Natalie

You are really good. I love looking at people's cards like yours, they challenge me to work harder to make mine look better. Thank you.

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps

Super job on all of your cards! Happy you could HOP through so many of the challenges! Thanks for playing along with us! Sincerely, KathyJ

Jackie Solomon

Wow! They are all such beautiful cards, you've been a busy girl. Thanks for playing along with the Chirper Challenge.

Deb M.

Beautiful cards!! Love your blog!! TFS!

thescrapmaster

Beautiful cards!! I especially like your take on the color combo, very unique and creative. Great job :O)
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator