It has finally warmed up around here and I have been spending as much time outdoors as I can. Therefore...I have not done any scrapping in a while. Well, today I managed to whip-up one layout while Allyson was coloring next to me. I used sketch 57 from The Scrappiest as well as a challenge from Couture Cardstock to include stitching on the LO. I also recieved some new MME papers last week in the mail and I was finally able to use some of them!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, you're quick using the sketch! Love your take on it, especially those fibrant colors you used!! Thanks for joining us!
Found your blog through Couture Cardstock and just LOVE your layouts. Will be following you.
This is so cute! I love these happy papers!
Beautiful layout, thanks for playing along with us at The Scrappiest!
Post a Comment