It has finally warmed up AND it stays light longer! This means the kids and I can finally start walking to the park in the evening again! Tonight was one of those nights. It was great. I pushed Allyson in her pink car and Jacob rode his big wheel that he has totally outgrown, we played then headed home and it was still light out!
Anyways...As we were walking home I was thinking how lucky I am! I have a two amazing kids that I get to spend everyday with. We do so many fun things together! They fill my days with so much laughter and joy! I love seeing the excitement through thier eyes!! I really enjoy every minute of it. I also have an amazing husband that works so hard so that I am able to spend all this time with my kids! He really is a great man!! He gives up so much of his time with the kids so that I am able to be with them!!
Thanks Honey!!
Hopefully one of these evening he can walk to the park with us too!!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment