CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

The party was a success!!

Well the party is over and it was a huge success!!  Everyone had a blast, especially Jacob!!! 
I was so organized this year and started planning a few weeks in advance!  It really payed off!  I hardly had anything to do this weekend except clean up some and make the cake! Which by the way I decided to leave till the morning of the party!  I was a little worried but it turned out great!  Jacob said that was his favorite thing of the whole party!!
The games we made worked out great too!  The kids loved them and they were simple enough that everyone could partcipate!!
First, we did Musical Squares.  This was so easy to make and I think it was the favorite!
We also had a Pin the Nose on Mr Potato head game.  This was really fun too!
And of course we can't forget the Pinata that Jacob and I made.  It was Hamm from Toy Story!  We had a good time making it and the kids really loved bashing it and grabbing all the candy!!  Ally even loved this!

Jacob got a new Woody costume from Grandma and Grandpa Huston!  He is so cute it in!  He likes to tip his hat and sat howdy partner!  It's so funny!



The birthday boy loved everything and had the best day ever! 
Thanks to everyone that came to help us celebrate!!



3 comments:

GinniG

OMG what a FABULOUS cake!!!!! You did AWESOME Kelly!!! LOVE the pinata too! And my fav pic is the one of him sitting next to the cake. The look says it ALL!!! :) Happy birthday Jacob and congrats Mom!!!

Heather Lough

Everything looks fabulous. Love the cake.

Carly

You did such an awesome job with the party! Love all the ideas you came up with. And that cake... That is just too cute!! :)