CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Where did the month go!

Not sure where June went but it is over!!  I really had hoped to get more scrapping done but it just didn't happen!!  Something else always got in the way and scrapping always got pushed to the side!
Hopefully next month is better but it's not looking promising!!
Anyways...here are the last two I managed to finish!


This was sketch 70 at The Scrappiest
Liz has the best sketches there!!  They are so easy to follow and I always have such a fun time working on them!!  Thanks for all your hard work Liz!!
This last one was actually my own.  I know hard to believe!! It does happen every so often!!

3 comments:

Liz Chidester

You are so sweet! I'm glad the sketches are working well for you. You do an incredible job! Thanks for playing along!

Monique Liedtke

Super layouts both of them!! Love your choice of papers and your photos are so cute!! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!

marie

So cute! I loved your Wii fun LO so much I just scraplifted it. :)