CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swimming lessons again!

The kids are back to their survival swimming lessons again this year!  Neither one of them is very thrilled (a nice way to put it) about having to go but... it gives me piece of mind to know they can swim if they ever fall in!
Even though they hate it they are doing a fabulous job!!  Jacob has picked up right where he left off last year and it's like he never missed a day!!  I'm so excited to see he remembers it all!!
Allyson is doing a great job too!  She only learned to float last year because she was so little.  This year she has almost got her float back and is starting to pick up on the swimming!! Now if I could just get her to stop fussing so much I'd be happy!!  What was that word the instructor called her last year???? oh yeah, fiesty!  Yep, that's her!! She's a fighter!!




0 comments: