CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Busy summer

It's been a busy summer around here! I always think summer for us won't be any different than the rest of the year since out schedule doesn't change but it never is! I guess there is just so much more going on since others are off!
The kids have finally finished with their swimming lessons! I'm totally amazed at how much they learned in such a short time! It so nice to know that they are safe around any pool.
We've also had a ton of birthdays around here! We have had one almost every weekend since the end of May!
Allyson's party is this weekend then we are finally finished for awhile!
Jacob had still been going to school just two days a week but soon will start everyday for preschool!

0 comments: