CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hand, Foot and Mouth oh my!!

Poor Allyson has been totally miserable for the last few days! She has been super fussy, drooling everywhere and had a fever. So I figure it must be her teeth!! Saturday she did nothing but cry all day and night long. Nothing seemed to soothe her. It was a LONG rough night!!
I finally look in her mouth to find this tooth that is causing all this pain and can't find one!! Unfortunately, I did find little blisters in there instead. No wonder she wouldn't eat or drink ANYTHING!! After a little investigating I figured out she has Hand, Foot and Mouth disease! I had heard of it but had no idea what it was. Check with my personal DR (my sister) and constulted the internet and sure enough that's what it was. It's suppose to last 7-10 days! WHAT!! The last two have been the most miserable days of my life!! Hope she feels better soon!!

0 comments: