Trick or treating was a lot of fun! Jacob was so excited to go and couldn't wait to run up to the houses (as long as there was no dog)! About halfway through he said " I can do it all by myself mom, I don't need you"! Allyson just loved going up to each of the houses too and got quite upset when she didn't get to go. The only problem was she just wanted to stay up there and hang out with the people!!
Unfortunately, it was still very hot and humid this day which made for a very tiring mom and dad. Jacob said he wasn't going home till his pumpkin was filled to the top! No way was I staying out that long!! Luckily, the people in our neighborhood are very generous! Most people gave out handfuls of candy, which helped it to fill up quickly!! Thankfully!!
1 comments:
I ask you... how precious is this????
Post a Comment