It was now February, I still had my cough that had come and gone several times. Jacob had gotten some antibiotics and was on the mend. We were just going to take it easy one more weekend to be sure he was better....Monday morning gave us a big surprise when he woke up with a horrible cough!! Later that week he had croup and had to do breathing treatments with a nebulizer.
Poor kid! I felt so bad for him. He literally did nothing but cough non stop ALL DAY!!! He was great though. He never complained at all. He actaully looked forward to doing his breathing treatments since he knew they would make him better. Now taking his meds that was another story!
By the weekend Jacob was just about better and was ready to get out of the house. Unfortunately, now Ally had it!! this was going to be tough. I knew she needed to do the breathing treatments too but she was afraid of the machine when Jacob was doing it. How would I ever get her to do it!! After a few days of puttin up a fight she gave in and sat nice for me. She didn't like it and it kills me to see the pics of her with tears in her eyes but I just tell myself it was necessary. It did really help too, she never got as sick as Jacob.
Both kids are now better but I now have a sinus cold and can't get rid of it! I'm so tired of not being able to breathe!! I've been going to bed early every night hoping it will go away and it just hasn't happened!!
Here's to a healthy March!
0 comments:
Post a Comment