We've recently added 2 members to the family. Not at all what any of you are thinking!! Fish!
Jacob won a fish at the Strawberry Festival, so we got out our old tank and got him all set up. Then is came time to name him. Jacob really just couldn't decide on a name, so I figured we'd come up with one soon. Well....yesterday Jacob came up and asked me if he could feed 'nothing'? My response, or course, was huh?? He said ya, know my fish 'Nothing', he's hungry! So the fish was named Nothing!!
While at the pet store getting some food, the kids also decided Nothing needed a friend. So we bought Nothing another fishy friend to swim with.
This time I told Jacob that Allyson got to name him. I figured I could help her decide on a name. Too late... Jacob informed me that Ally named it 'ish'. Since that's what she calls a fish.
So we now have two pet fish, Nothing, and Ish!
Good thing we aren't having anymore kids. I'd hate to see what Jacob would want to name them!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment