CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Yipee! Our first beach trip!

That LONG cold winter is finally over!  Spring is in full effect! I love Spring so much! It is the perfect time here in Florida!  Everything is blooming.  We are missing all of our summer activities and it isn't too hot yet.  At least it isn't suppose to be!! This year, I think we skipped right over that part!  We went straight from 50's to 80's!  Not sure what happened to the comfortable 70's!
Anyway.... we made it to the beach this weekend.  I was able to go with my mom and my sister and actually enjoy the sun and relax!  It doesn't happen often and it sure was nice!!
On Monday we took the kids too!  They had a blast!  Jacob loved everything about the beach!!  He wasn't afraid of the water one bit!! I finally had to tell him to only go out to his belly button and so this is what he did!
Said he couldn't see his belly button if not!!  Too funny! The water was a little cold for me but he didn't seem to mind one bit!!
Allyson had fun too.  Her allergies were really bothering her so she was a little out of it and not her normal self but still had a great time.  She took her little bucket and dug in the sand the whole time!!



Although, I think her absolute favorite part was the blue italian icee she had.  Can you tell by the leftovers all of her face and suit!



0 comments: