CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May pages

I've been itching to get in my scraproom and get something done but there just never seems to be time!  This week I managed to make a little time.  I was able to get two pages done plus another a few weeks ago.  I love scrapping these pictures of Ally as a baby.  She was such a chunky monkey!

This was a lift that I did of a LO in June Scrapbook Etc.  I just love this picture of Allyson.  It shows her baby rolls in true perspective!!  Love them!

This was a sketch challenge at Scrapdango and well as a challenge at Scrappin Stuff to do some stitiching on the page. I've moved my sewing machine to my scraptable in hopes to use it more!

This last page I did a few weeks ago for a DT challenge as Scrapdango as well.  I love these new Crate Papers I got.  The colors are so pretty and easy to work with.