CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Busy making birthday decor

I've been busy trying to get ready for Jacob's party!  I'm trying to be prepared this year and get things done ahead of time.  I'll let you know how that works out and if it gets done:)
Here are a couple of birthday projects I have been working on.  The first is a balloon wreath that I saw here. You have to check out this site. They have some really great ideas!  It was so easy to make and looks great on the front window greeting the guests!! (not the best picture, but you get the idea)
I also saw this idea here and just had to try it!  I love it and again it was so easy to make.  They best thing about both of these things is that I can use them over and over again!!



Jacob and I also tried our hand at making a pinata!  How hard can it be right??
At first it didn't go over well.  He did not like getting the paste on his hands at all.  He told me I could finish the rest!!  What???
The next day I made the paste a little thinner.  He gave it another try and it was a success! 
The end result turned out great!!  It's Hamm the pig on Toy Story!


0 comments: