CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Crafty Week

I've been quite crafty this week.  I had several projects on my want-to-do list and I finally got around to them this week.  Here are a few things I was able to make for the house. 


This first one is a block that I altered for Jacob's room.  He always has little pictures of his cute little cousins and no place to put them.  I saw this block at Joanns in the dollar section and thought it would be perfect.  Well, almost!  It had sports stuff all over it and his room is cars so I just added some scrap paper and viola!!  A new block!  Nothing special but it serves the purpose!
Oh yeah, the letters on it say PLAY!


I've been getting reall tired of the kids shoes all over the place by the garage door!  I saw this crate ate Joanns also and thought it would be perfect for the kids to throw thier shoes in.  I added a little paint, stain and a few altered letter and now it is perfect!!

0 comments: