Here in another week we are leaving on vacation! We are headed to my parents house in Ohio! Last time I made the drive by myself it was about a 14 hour drive! With kids that makes it about 20!!! Ughhhhh! Not looking forward to that part of the trip!!
I've been trying to come up with some ideas to keep the kids busy in the car. I've seen these crayon rolls everywhere and have wanted to make one forever now. I figured it was about time to get them done so they can be used in the car.
I made one for Jacob that I'm not loving but it will work for the trip and may make another later.
Here is one I made for Allyson.
Once I figured out all the dimensions it really was pretty easy!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment