I was able to get a good picture of the kids in thier costumes. Jacob decide he was going to be SpiderMan about a year ago and has stuck with it. Allyson was suppose to be Tinkerbell. I even made sure I had all the costumes bought before vacation since I knew we wouldn't have time. Big mistake.
Allyson informed me this week that she wanted to be Toy Story 2! Yep, the whole thing not just one character. Well, we compromised at crunch time. She agreed to Woody since she has Woody PJ's and Jacob has a Woody dress up costume. Such an opinionated 2 year old! Boy am I in trouble!!
We made an attempt to get a picture of all the kids in thier costumes. We got about half but hey, it's better than none!!
I love decorating for Halloween so I was ready to have fun getting the house ready for the party! That is until I got sick the day before!! Of course, I spent all day Monday working on last minute crafts instead of cleaning:) Figured, I could do it Tuesday! Mistake!!
Tuesday at about noon I got a migraine that made me so sick I was in bed the rest of the day. I even had to call my sister to come take care of the kids! No fun at all!
So Wednesday before the party started, I ran around like crazy cleaning!! Needless to say all the decorating didn't get done! Here's a bit that did!
2 comments:
The decorations looke awesome and the kids are so cute!
super cute costumes and great decorations!! :)
Post a Comment