Somehow I managed to get a few LO's done lately. I've been in such a mood to scrap and just can't find the time so I've been squeezing in a few here and there!
I bought this awesome kit from Echo Park and totally love it!! It is amazing how much easier pages come together when you have a kit that has everything in it!! I also love all the girly colors of this kit. They are perfect for all my pages of Allyson which I am so far behind on!
This first one was so easy because I used sketch 97 from The Scrappiest! You have to go check out her site. Love the sketches there!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love these lovey-dovey pages! And you're blog background is adorable by the way.
Great job, thanks for playing along at The Scrappiest!
Post a Comment