I figured, oh well, I'll just do another for Jacob's book. I haven't done his 2nd birthday pics yet (yep, just a little behind) so I did a page for that. I liked it so much I decided to turn the sketch and make it a 2 page LO and I also completed a workout#36 at ScrapFit using strips of paper! Such a fun versatile LO!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Sketch times 3
I went a little crazy with this sketch from Sketchy Thursday this morning. I started off using it for a challenge but then as soon as I was done I remembered it was suppose to be a birthday LO! Ooops!!
I figured, oh well, I'll just do another for Jacob's book. I haven't done his 2nd birthday pics yet (yep, just a little behind) so I did a page for that. I liked it so much I decided to turn the sketch and make it a 2 page LO and I also completed a workout#36 at ScrapFit using strips of paper! Such a fun versatile LO!
I figured, oh well, I'll just do another for Jacob's book. I haven't done his 2nd birthday pics yet (yep, just a little behind) so I did a page for that. I liked it so much I decided to turn the sketch and make it a 2 page LO and I also completed a workout#36 at ScrapFit using strips of paper! Such a fun versatile LO!
Labels:
birthday,
Scrapbooking,
sketch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment