CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentine Wreath and more

I saw this beautiful Valentine wreath on Tatertots and Jello last month and just knew I had to try it. 
It was so simple.  I found some cupcake liners at Michaels with a coupon and had a wreath from the dollar store I had bought earlier. They have a great tutorial on the site if you need a little help getting started.  I did it just like she did except I started with a few more groups than she did.  I also only used 75 liners because that was how many came in a pack and I only wanted to buy one. 
I picked a red and white that didn't have hearts on it so maybe later in the year I could change out the heart cutouts I added and possibly use it for the 4th!


I also picked up a few wooden blocks at Joanns for super cheap and decided to add a little paint, ink and paper cutouts to cutify them:)  They were so easy but wouldn't stand after I altered them so I just tapped in a small nail on the bottom in the back for them to lean on and it worked perfect!


I also saw the cutest topiary at Craft O Maniac made out of cupcake liners that I'm going to try next!!  These could also be done for any holiday really!  So cheap and easy, not to mention cute!!

0 comments: