Well, I'm so excited because last month I got so many scrapbook pages done! I think it was right around 20. I've done better but it's a huge improvement from the few months before that of doing none!!
I'm hoping to keep it up this month and do at least that many or more!!
Here are the first two I've managed to get done so far.
I've really beed trying to get some of our Disney pictures scrapped so I've been focusing on those pics. I think we just have to many and I get overwhelmed and just skip them!
This first one is an old sketch from Julie Bonner that I loved so I thought I'd do another! I also just bought a Disney cartridge for my Cricut so I will probably use that to add something to this later!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment