Soon school will start and I will have a bit of free time on the two days Allyson will be there. While the kids are at school, I'm determined to get our life a bit more organized.
To start out I put together a quick menu board. I use to be so good about planning meals and really need to get back on track! I'm hoping this will help!
This was such a simple project and came together so easy!
I printed the days of the week on some scrap paper.
Made a little digi title and printed it.
Put it all together in a frame and used an expo to write the meals on. Viola!
I love how it turned out. I'm probably going to add a few embellies to it and spruce it up a bit but I can't get in my scraproom right now so that will have to wait!
I have plans for a whole organization wall so stay tuned!
Friday, August 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love it!! You did a great job!
I did a To-Do List like this for Brady's teacher last year but never thought of doing it for a weekly menu...loving that idea!!
Post a Comment