CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

Room sign

Today I put together a sign for Jacob's bedroom door.  I've been meaning to do this since we moved in.  I can't believe I put it off this long since it took no time at all!!  The people before us put holes in the door so I figured I could make something and use those holes. 
I used a $1 frame from Michaels, painted it, added some scrap paper and some Thickers.  I used some of the Little Boy line from Echo Park which is perfect for any boy project. It turned out so cute and he LOVES it.  Now I'm gonna have to make on for Allyson's room too! Guess I need to go order the Little Girl line:)

1 comments:

Carly

Your kiddos are getting SO big! Just love the crafty creations you've got going on. Can't wait to see what you've got for the wall organization! I'm such a sucker for that stuff!