CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

ABC Mat

I came across this playmat the other night on Pinterest and knew right away I had to make one for Allyson!  She has been so stubborn about learning her letters and it is getting really frustrating!  I thought this mat would be perfect for her to play and learn on. 
I was right!  She loves it!!  It's also nice because Jacob will play on it with her and teach her along the way. 
I did mine a little more simple than the original poster but it worked for me. 
I only made mine a yard and a half. 
I used my glue gun to attach the circles. 
I used black puff paint to write the letters and I added numbers!
My little princess was quite mad I didn't put any pink on it so we added numbers in pink. 

I think I might also put lowercase letters on the other side.

It's so much fun and I think I will be making more of these as gifts in the future!

0 comments: