Thursday, April 9, 2009
Thanks for an awesome birthday!
It was really a birthday week for me. I was able to go to the beach with Marci on Saturday for a little pre-relaxation. Wednesday night I had dinner with the girls at my favorite, The Wine Exchange!! But, on my birthday I really had no plans at all. I was just going to have a nice realxing day at home with the family. Jason, on the other hand, had other things in mind. He surprised me by staying home from work today. I was then told that he was watching the kids while I went to the spa and the scrapbook store to spend my birthday money!! WOW, what a surprise! I had a very relaxing few hours at the spa and felt awesome when I left. It was such a nice day out though, so I skipped the scrapbook store. Instead we took the kids to the zoo. What an awesome day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment