I tried to do a photo shoot with the kids today on their Easter outfits. For any of you that know Jacob, you know this is impossible. The kid hates to have his picture taken!! I had to get real creative and it took many, many bribes but somehow I got him to agree. He let me take a few pictures that were ok but nothing great. What I really wanted was one of the two of them together. That he did not agree to! Finally after a few more bribes and a lot of tears (by him and almost by me) he sat with Allyson for a few pictures. I think in total it took about 3 hours and I took about 3oo pictures!! In the end I finally got 1 of the two of them that is OK. I guess that's what I'll have to settle for, I don't have the energy to do it again!! Fortunately, there are some other great ones of them together. Nothing you would frame but very comical.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment