CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

More February LO's

With everyone around here getting sick this month I really didn't get a lot of scrapping done.  Here are a few more LO's I did manage to do this month though. 

This first one was for a weekly DT challenge at Scrapdango.  I had to use paint on a LO, but no brush!  I used the cap from my paint for the small circles and a cardboard ribbon holder for the large circle.  This was a really fun challenge and I have a few more ideas I'd like to try!

This one was from a Friday Challenge at SNS to use different letter stickers in the title!




There's one more I did too but I will have to wait to reveal it.  I did it as part of a Layou Tag game and I can't share it yet!
Here's to hoping I get more done in March!

0 comments: