It must be a rule or something that if a kid is sick, they must throw up in the carseat. I mean, can there be any worse place to have to clean it up!!
As you can tell I have a sick kid AGAIN!! I went to get Allyson up this morning to take Jacob to school and she threw up instantly! I thought oh, no big deal she's really stuffy and it just gagged her. WRONG! She threw up on the way back from taking Jacob to school. I guess at least it was on the way home!
I quickly, removed the car seat, washed the cover and got it dry and back in the car just in time to pick Jacob up from school.
Yep, it happened again! Same intersection and everything(we will be going a different way on Thursday)!!
Needless to say, it's being washed again and we won't be going anywhere else anytime soon!!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment