CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why I need my own scraproom!

Today has just been one of those days!!  I feel like it was just one mess after another!!
It started with Allyson dumping a glass of water on the couch that Jacob left out. Not a big deal it's only water. Clean it up and move on!
Next, we had super fine green scrapbook glitter everywhere!!  Allyson loves to play in one of my drawers that has my scrap stuff.  There are a few little containers and she rattles them to hear the noise.  No big deal! She can't open any of the containers!
 This morning she was doing that and I even thought to myself ( I guess not loud enough) I really should take that glitter container away from her because that sure would be a mess if she got it open.  Well, I got distracted and forgot about it! 
A few hours later, I run into the bathroom.  Suddenly, I hear little feet scurrying about yet it's very quiet!  Never a good sign! I come out to find Allyson's hands covered in green glitter.  Jacob has the broom and is TRYING to sweep the floor in the kitchen.
I'm just baffled but what do I do, grab my camera!  Of course! Then just as I'm finished sweeping it up Jacob informs me that it is all over the couch and the floor in the other room too!!  He said Ally asked him to help her open it so he did!!  Now, he decides to be helpful!!
So much fun!  Still not even sure how it got in the kitchen too!! I'm sure I'll be finding glitter scattered through my house for a while!!
To top it off, I was planning to cut Jacob's hair today.  Oh, why not make another mess!!  It will even the day out! 
Good times!!



1 comments:

Carly

oh Kelly!!! I'm feeling for ya!! good job getting that camera! Can't wait to see the projects!