Despite the fact that today was National Scrapbook Day and I really just wanted to stay home and scrap the day away, I took the kids to the beach. We met Grandma and Grandpa Conner there for the day.
The kids had a great time playing in the sand and running in the water. It was a super windy day so there were actually decent size waves for the gulf. Jacob loved jumping in all the waves even if he did get knocked down a few times!
I'd love to share some pics of our fun day with you but I can't. I don't have any! Yep, I wasn't very smart in the camera dept today. I charged the battery in my camera last night so it would be ready. Problem is, I forgot to put it back in!
Sooo... just visualize lots of sun, water and fun! That was our day!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment