CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

1st year album gift

I was ambitious and decided to make a first year album for my Sister in-law for Christmas.  She isn't a scrapper so I thought she would appreciate being able to just add Jacks pictures right in!
I thought it would be really simple if I used some matching theme papers and it was. I used Little Yellow Bicycle- Snuggle Bug.  It still took alot longer than I thought but I loved how it turned out!

I just used an 8x8 book and made a two page LO for each month.  I also added a LO for Easter, Halloween and Christmas.  I made each page very basic with just one pic. A few embellies and a journal spot for the month. 
Here are a few of the pages.  I should have taken them together as a two pager but I didn't. I also just realized I didn't crop the pics! Oops I'll fix that later. You get the idea!












And of course it wouldn't be complete without a picture of the cuite that is going in it!!









0 comments: