CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Date calendar for mom

This year my mom really wanted a new date calendar that she could keep year to year with all her important dates in it!  You know the ones you hate to rewrite each and every year!!
I figured I could come up with something that would work. 
Instead of a just a calendar I decided to make a book that could hold cards too. 


I used a small 8x8 scrapbook and just added a few exrtra page protetectors for each month.
I made a themed page for each month that included a space for each day of the month.  You could do that or just pretty pages that match throughout.
I just put a solid page in the opposite protector.
On this side she can store any cards for that month right inside the page protector.
The very first page of the book was also decorated and I printed 3 years of calendars to add to the page with brads so they can be ripped off each year. Sorry no pic of this.
I think it was a big hit!

0 comments: